24-7Healthcare has over 30 years' experience in providing quality healthcare in the home, in community settings, at aged-care facilities, within a general practice and more recently through telemedicine.
Our Mission is “To provide exceptional healthcare when and where it is needed”.
We pride ourselves on clinical excellence and the delivery of exceptional service to patients. With services across nearly all of Australia, we are constantly expanding our network and service delivery areas.
24-7Healthcare works closely alongside a range of stakeholders in the provision of healthcare to ensure a collaborative approach to patient care.
- Through 13SICK, we are the Provider of Choice in the after-hours with formal relationships to provide patient support services to more than half of all accredited General Practices operating in Australia.
- Using our class-leading IT systems, we ensure a collaborative approach to health care, providing encrypted patient reports back to a patient’s regular GP to ensure continuity of care through appropriate clinical handover.
- Our telehealth services utilise state-of-the-art technology and provide you with access to a doctor anytime and anywhere.
- Our network of Home Nurses, together with our network of GPs and after-hours Doctors, comprise the most extensive in-home network of healthcare practitioners in the country.
- We have a national infrastructure and local teams to support you where you need us.
- We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you can always reach us 365 days a year.
- Our Contact centre in Australia is a state of the art, secure facility.
- Our mobile workforce utilises a purpose-built technology platform that operates in “real-time”, connecting our Nurses, Doctors and Patients.
It is our privilege to provide healthcare solutions to our patients in their homes, when they need us the most. We deeply care for our patients and our empathetic approach and the quality of care we provide are what truly sets us apart.
We lead the way:
We embrace ideas, innovative thinking and emerging technology to forge a better future for how Australians access and experience care at home. We merge our talents with technology to benefit the Patient and our People.
We are stronger together:
We celebrate the diversity of our talents and expertise to achieve as one great team. Our approach to industry and partnerships is collaborative, with a focus on leveraging strengths to drive better outcomes for our patients, doctors and nurses.